Dr. Angèle Besner, ND
Dr. Besner’s passion is helping women at all stages in life achieve the health they want– in body and mind. She facilitates authentic goal setting for her patients and then works with them to design an action plan that moves them in their best direction. Her expertise is in mindfulness, nutrition, botanicals medicines and bioidentical hormone therapy.
Dr. Angele Besner is a licensed Naturopathic Doctor, Certified Prolotherapist, faculty member at the Institute of Holistic Nutrition and a Diabetes Prevention Health Coach with Blue Mesa Health. She obtained her Bachelor of Science from the University of Guelph in 2002 and completed her post-graduate studies at The Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine in 2011. Previously, she served as the Wellness Director at the Chopra Yoga Centre in Vancouver.
Special Interests & Expertise:
- Women’s Health & Wellness
- Stress, Anxiety & Adrenal Health
- Sports Injuries & Joint Dysfunction
- Nutritional & Dietary Medicine
- IV Nutrient Therapy
- Botanical Medicine
- Nutritional Supplementation
Additional Training & Certifications:
- CNPBC board certified in Acupuncture
- CNPBC Board certified in Intravenous Nutrient Therapy
- Pharmacy prescribing authority through the CNPBC board
- Prolotherapy Levels 1 & 2