Naturopathic Laboratory Diagnostics**:
In-house diagnostic testing & interpretation
- Standard & Comprehensive Bloodwork & Lab Requisitions (via Lifelabs)*
- IgG Food Sensitivities & Intestinal Candidal Overgrowth (via Rocky Mountain Analytical)
- DNA/Genomics Testing (via Nutrigenomix and Orig3n)
- DUTCH Advanced Comprehensive Sex & Adrenal Hormone testing
Other laboratory diagnostics may be available, please inquire.
* In British Columbia, laboratory requisitions ordered by Naturopathic Physicians are currently fee-for-service and must be paid for in full at the time the requisition is written.
**For legal, medical and ethical reasons, all laboratory testing costs are in addition to regular consultation fees and generally require a paid appointment for results to be returned, explained in detail, and recommendations to be given.
Nutraceutical & Herbal Dispensary Policy
Brands we work with
- Designs for Health
- Nutritional Fundamentals for Health
- Douglas Labs / Klean Athlete / Genestra / Pure Encapsulations
- Harmonic Arts Botanical Dispensary
Our clinic only provides clients with pharmaceutical-grade products verified by certificate of analysis in order to maximize safety and efficacy. While retail brands may at times produce products of reasonable quality with consistency, we chose to only work with these brands that provide us with proof of purity, consistency of standardization and identity of the highest quality forms of nutraceuticals that are most absorbable with the lowest incidences of side-effects; including probiotics with clinically-proven and theoretically relevant strains of gut flora, and herbal/botanical medicines that are standardized for chemical constituents.
For safety reasons, new patients or walk-ins will not be permitted sale of nutraceutical products from our dispensary without receiving a recommendation or wellness plan through consultation with one of our Naturopathic Doctors.
As with prescription pharmaceuticals, prescriptions or recommendations will only be valid for a maximum of one year – unless otherwise stated by the practitioner. Therefore, approval will be necessary through consultation for new product recommendations and any refills after the one year cut off time.
For legal and safety reasons, front desk staff are unable to offer nutraceutical recommendations or alternatives for current or past recommendations. Patients may contact their ND by email or by consultation to refill/add to their recommended products.